Due to the personalized nature of this product, returns will not be accepted for wedding stationery.
- Typos and customer approved errors – I cannot accept returns or issue refunds for customer approved errors on stationery. Your stationery will be printed exactally as your final approved proof. Please review your proofs very carefully for everything, including spelling and punctuation. I always recommend having a least two people review your proofs to ensure accuracy. I will do my best to point out errors during the proofing process, but proofing is the responsibility of my client. If you find an error on your stationery and need to have it reprinted, please contact me for discounted rates on your reprint. If you receive stationery that is not exactally as your final approved proof, contact me and it will be reprinted at no cost to you.
- Colors – I cannot accept returns or process refunds based on color. Each monitor and screen displays color differently. I strongly suggest ordering a sample invitation before you place a fully order so that you can see the color in person.
- Cancellation after work on proofs has begun – Should you need to cancel an order after work on your poofs has begun but before your order has been sent to print, you may request a refund of your purchase price less a $100 fee. The $100 fee is for the time and design work spent on creating your proofs.
- Cancellation after your order has been sent to print – Cancellations will not be accepted or refunds processed for orders that have been sent to print.
- Samples – Returns will not be accepted for sample invitation sets.